Are you a student? A creative one? Are you thinking about your future and considering setting up a company?
If your answer is ‘yes’, then this competition is for you! We are launching the third edition of EkSoc StartUP! The Faculty of Economics and Sociology came together with experts and practitioners from local companies and organizations to offer students an opportunity to make their business ideas happen! Your business idea!
The best projects authors will be given:
- support from mentors – business leaders,
- professional business trainings package,
- project evaluation conducted by a jury of business and science experts,
- a chance to present their idea during the Closing Gala
… While the authors of the winning design will receive a cash prize – 25 000 PLN!
Create your own future and start the business of your dreams! We’re waiting for your applications!
- Participant applications: by January 31, 2021
- Selection of 10 Finalists by a panel of experts (four representatives of the Business Council operating at the Faculty of Economics and Sociology of the University of Lodz and one representative of the Faculty of Economics and Sociology of the University of Lodz): February 2021.
- Workshops and training for Finalists and individual mentor support: March – May 2021
- Development by the Finalists of detailed business concepts and projects in the form of prototypes, exhibits, visualizations, posters and presentations with individual support from mentors: March – May 2021.
- Presentations of projects and selection of Winners from among the Competition Finalists during the final gala: June 2021.
Send us your application form:
Download the competition regulation:
Tomasz Dorożyński, Phd
EkSoc StartUp! Project Maneger
Faculty of Economics and Sociology
University of Lodz (Poland)
tel. (+48) 504 270 777